16 May Lean Legs & Big Booty Workout
Welcome to Week 2 of Bikini Bootcamp 2017! Over the next 8 weeks I am going to be posting some of the toughest MFit workouts ever. These videos will all include strength training, fat burning cardio, and stretching. I will be giving away some of my best tips and exercises to burn fat and build muscle. Let’s get swimsuit ready!
Today… is leg day. I have a killer leg workout for you that will help lift your booty and tone your thighs. Also get ready for some intense cardio at the beginning of this workout.
It’s completely possible to get an effective workout at home, and I am going to show you how today. Sometimes you have to be a little more creative at home and use some unconventional workout equipment. But, a majority of the time, these at home MFit workouts leave me feeling more sore than my intense gym sessions! So there are no excuses. If you work hard at home, you can still get the same amazing results.
Feel free to print out the workout below to take it with you to the gym or follow along with the video:
Part 1. Progression Circuit
* Do this circuit three times, each round we will be changing/advancing the exercises slightly. If you don’t feel ready for a more advancement movement, stick to one of the more basic variations.
* Do each exercise for 50 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, and repeat with the next exercise
1. Weighted Squat >> Squat Press >> Pulsing Squat Press
2. Back Lunge >> Back Lunge Front Raise >> Back Lunge Front Raise Into Standing Side Raise
3. Walk Down >> Walk Down Half Burpee >> Walk Down Half Burpee Surfer
Part 2. Tabata
* This will be 4-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
* Do exercise A twice, exercise B twice, and repeat (AA-BB-AA-BB)
A. Quick Feet
B. Bunny Hops
Part 3. Half Tabata
* This will be 2-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
A. Jumping Lunges
Part 4. Lower Body Circuit
* Repeat this circuit three times
1. Heavy Squat (10-15 reps)
2. Sumo Deadlift (10-15 reps)
3. Elevated Curtsy Lunge Pulses (10 reps each)
4. Hip Thrusts (15 reps)
5. Reverse Walking Lunges (6 laps)