Do you have 15 minutes to spare? Then you can do this 15-minute cardio kickboxing workout!
This short video will make you sweat and get your muscles burning. So, if you only have a short amount of time to workout today, this is the routine you need to do!
I haven’t posted a boxing workout in a very long time, so I had to come back with a bang. This is 15-minutes of non-stop cardio kickboxing. Seriously though, I am not going to let you rest at all today.
If you want some more cardio kickboxing routines to follow, check out my 4-Week Flat Abs Plan. That 28-day home workout plan includes a wide variety of workouts including many fun boxing routines. Check it out!
Follow along with the 15-minute cardio kickboxing workout below!
Do 1-minute of each exercise. Do not rest!
1. Jab-Cross (left)
2. Alternating Hooks (left)
3. Bodyweight Squats
4. Jab-Cross (right)
5. Alternating Hooks (right)
6. Alternating Back Lunges
7. Cross-Jab-Cross-Knee (left)
8. Back Lunge Front Kick (left)
9. Cross-Jab-Cross-Knee (right)
10. Back Lunge Front Kick (right)
11. Knee/Front Kick/Knee/Side Kick (left)
12. Squat Punches
13. Knee/Front Kick/Knee/Side Kick (right)
15. 2 Front Kicks / 2 Back Kicks