Guess what? I have another new workout video for you! Today we are doing a mini band arm workout video.
If you have been following my blog for a while, you know that I LOVE working out with mini bands. They are so versatile, and I hope to prove that to you, yet again, today.
This workout is focused entirely on the upper body. Your shoulders, back, biceps and chest will be burning after this one.
Make sure you choose a resistance band that challenges you the right amount. If you can’t do the exercises properly or if you’re not feeling the right muscles, you’re using a band that is too heavy. Proper form is KEY for all of the exercises today. Focus on the muscle you are trying to work and force it to engage!
If you want more mini band workouts, be sure to check out my mini band workout plans. My 14-day mini band plans will reshape your whole body. Start the 2-Week Mini Band Sculpt Plan or the 2-Week Mini Band Cardio Plan today!
Follow along with the mini band arm workout video below!
Complete one set of the following exercises.
1. Shoulder Press with palms facing forward (20 reps)
2. Shoulder Press with Abduction (20 reps)
3. Front/Back Shoulder Press (20 reps)
4. Hammer Curl (20 reps)
5. Hammer Curl To Shoulder Press (20 reps)
6. Lat Pull Down (20 reps)
7. Kneeling Opposite Front Raise (10-15 reps)
8. Kneeling Opposite Narrow Row (30 reps)
9. Kneeling Side Raise (10-15 reps)
Repeat 7-9 with other arm
8. Lying Chest Press (20 reps)
9. Lying Pullover (20 reps)
10. Side Lying Single Arm Lat Pull Down (20 reps each side)