23 Jul Super Effective Core Workout
This month has been all about the abs over here at MFit. We are nearly done with the 30 Day Ab Challenge (but there is still time to sign up)! And I have been uploading core videos everyday on the MFit YouTube channel. We are nearing the end of the month of abs, and I wanted to give you all my go-to ab workout. Seriously, I do this exact workout at the gym at least once a week.
When I want to kill my abs, I do this workout. The slider exercises challenge my abs like no other! And my personal training clients agree. They always groan when I bring out the sliders.
Most of the exercises in the video below do require sliders. You can purchase some sliders on the MFit Amazon Store. Or you can get thrifty and make your own sliders by using towels or paper plates. All you need is something that will slide across the floor, and you are good to go!
Try the workout below:
Complete the following circuit –
1. Walk Downs (8 reps)
2. Slow Half Burpee (10 reps)
3. Forearm Plank Slide (10 reps)
4. Slider Climbers (20 reps)
5. Repeat 3 & 4 one more time
6. Happy Baby Crunches (30 reps + pause)
7. Commando Plank on Sliders (10 reps)
8. Hovering Tabletop on Sliders (30 seconds)
9. Repeat 7 & 8 one more time