This month has been all about the abs over here at MFit. We are nearly done with the 30 Day Ab Challenge (but there is still time to sign up)! I have also been uploading core videos all month on the MFit YouTube channel. We are nearing the end of our month of abs, and I wanted to show you all my go-to ab workout. Seriously, I do this super effective core workout at the gym at least once a week.
When I want to kill my abs, I do this workout. The slider exercises in thise routine challenge my stomach muscles like no other! I think all of my personal training clients agree. They always groan when I bring out the sliders.
Only a few of the exercises in this video require sliders. So, you can get thrifty and make your own sliders by using towels or paper plates. Or you can purchase some sliders on the MFit Amazon Store. All you need is something that will slide across the floor, and you are good to go!
Try the super effective core workout below:
Complete the following circuit –
1. Walk Downs (8 reps)
2. Slow Half Burpee (10 reps)
3. Forearm Plank Slide (10 reps)
4. Slider Climbers (20 reps)
5. Repeat 3 & 4 one more time
6. Happy Baby Crunches (30 reps + pause)
7. Commando Plank on Sliders (10 reps)
8. Hovering Tabletop on Sliders (30 seconds)
9. Repeat 7 & 8 one more time