Mini resistance bands are one of the most versatile pieces of equipment. You can use them for strength training, cardio and stretching. Today will we be using them for this mini band workout for fat loss.
Do you like working out with mini bands? Make sure you check out my 2-Week Mini Band Sculpt Plan. That 14-day home workout plan includes 11 exclusive mini band workouts that you won’t find anywhere else!
If you don’t have a set of mini bands yet, you can purchase the Kamileo bands I am using in the video for 30% off HERE. Use the discount code 8HQ3DO6Z to save money.
Try the mini band workout for fat loss!
Complete the following circuit:
1. Side walk (10 reps)
2. Fast single leg reaches (20 reps each)
3. Single leg lifts (20 reps each)
4. Sumo squat (15 reps)
5. Sumo squat curl to press (15 reps)
6. Curl to press (10 reps)
7. Lat pull down (15 reps)
8. Tricep push (20 reps)
9. Sumo backward walk (20 reps)
10. Wall sit with abduction (50 reps)
11. Fast back lunge (15 reps each)
12. Pulsing deadlift (20 reps)
13. Kneeling single arm low to high wide row (20 reps each)
14. Kneeling single arm underhand row (20 reps each)
15. Kneeling wide row (15 reps)
16. Side step push-up (10 reps)
17. Bridge pulses with abduction (20 reps)
18. Bridge pulses constant contraction (20 reps)
19. Tabletop crunch (30 reps)
20. Bicycle crunch (20 reps)