Happy Day 25 of the #25DaysofMFit! Congratulations, you did it! You made it to the end of the workout challenge. You have worked so hard over the past 25 days and I am proud of you for making it to the end. We are finishing off this challenge with a 20-minute total body workout!
I had to end the challenge with a bang. This total body workout is going to be the cherry on top of a killer workout challenge. This is my favorite video of them all. It was only meant to be 15-minutes long, but I got too into the workout and kept going! Grab some dumbbells for this one.
If you have enjoyed my #25DaysofMFit challenge, please take a moment to check out my home workout plans. I have several 2-week, 4-week and 8-week home workouts plans that would be the perfect next fitness challenge for you. Take this short quiz to see which plans is right for you!
Try the 20-minute total body workout!
Complete the following circuit one time:
1. Squat (15 reps)
2. Squat & Press (15 reps)
3. Squat & Rotation Press (16 reps)
4. Bicep Curl (15 reps)
5. Bicep Curl Pulses (15 reps)
6. Bicep Reaches (15 reps)
7. Arms Out Presses (15 reps)
8. Curtsy Lunge (15 reps, one leg at a time)
9. Curtsy Lunge Side Raise (10 reps, one leg at a time)
10. Standing Side Leg Raise (15 reps, one leg at a time)
11. Leg Out Single Leg Deadlift (15 reps, one leg at a time)
12. Bent Over Row (20 reps)
13. Bent Over Row to Push-up (10 reps)
14. Mountain Climbers (30 seconds)
15. Plank (30 seconds)
16. Modified Side Plank Row to Press (10 slow, 10 fast)
17. Add Leg Lift to #16 (10 reps)