We are nearly done with the #25DaysofMFit. The last two days of this challenge are going to be tough, but after a month of workouts… I know you can handle it! Today we will do the ultimate holiday workout.
I am calling this routine the ultimate holiday workout because it is short and effective! Perfect for those busy days leading up to family events.
You will need a mini band and a set of dumbbells to complete this workout. Don’t have equipment? You can find all of my favorite fitness equipment in the MFit Amazon Store. If you are new to exercise, try the workout without equipment first.
This is a Bootcamp Flow style workout. I created this workout structure for the 4-Week Slim Down Plan. Each exercise in the workout is connected and flows together like a dance. The movements are physically exhausting like the kinds of moves you would see in a bootcamp class.
If you want to try more workouts like this one, be sure to check out that 28-day home workout plan.
Follow the workout below.
Complete one set of each exercise, no rest between exercises:
– Diagonal Tap & Reach (20 reps)
– Arm Circles (15 reps each direction)
– Diagonal Tap & Cross Reach (20 reps)
– Walk Down Squat Jack (10 reps)
– Mountain Climber (20 reps)
– Half Burpee (10 reps)
– Squat (10 reps)
– 3/4 Squat (10 reps)
– Speed Skater (20 reps)
– Dive Jump Push-up (10 reps)
– Side to Side Squat & Press (10 reps)
– Narrow Lunge Kickback (12 reps)
– Reaches (10 reps)
– Reach & Curl (10 reps)
– Rotation Curl Flex Tricep (15 reps)