01 Oct Rainy Day Workout (No Equipment)
Somehow summer is already over. As we move into the colder months of the year, we are each faced with the age old question: do I go to the gym or stay in my warm bed?
Lucky for you, I have the perfect solution that will allow you to do an awesome workout while staying in your warm home. Today’s “rainy day” workout video does not require any equipment! It also can be done in a small space and won’t make too much noise!
I am covering all bases today, so you have no excuses!
This workout is a Bootcamp Flow. I created the Bootcamp Flow workout structure a year ago for my MFit Members. This workout style blends together strength, stretching and bootcamp style exercises in one fluid workout. And it is honestly my favorite way to workout when I am low on energy and in need of a good sweat. Once we start moving, we will not stop. Each exercise is connected, so we will flow from one exercise to the next.
Try the workout below:
Do one set of each exercise. Take NO rest between exercises.
1. Walk Down – Downdog – Plank (10 reps)
2. Plank Lunges (10 reps)
3. Static Lunge Elbow Reach (5 reps each)
4. Overhead Back Lunges (20 reps)
5. Walk Down Push-up (10 reps)
6. Plank (30 seconds)
7. Donkey Kicks, Right (20 reps)
8. Get Ups, Right (10 reps)
9. Squat Jacks (15 reps)
10. Donkey Kicks, Left (20 reps)
11. Get Ups, Left (10 reps)
12. Rainbows (20 reps)
13. Small Arm Circles (20 reps each direction)
14. Big Arm Circles Back (10 reps)
15. Rotating Tricep Kickback (15 reps)
16. Posture V (10 reps)