Do you live in a cramped apartment? Are you trying to fit in a workout in your small office? Do you need a quiet workout so you don’t disturb your neighbors? Well, I’ve got you covered! Today’s workout video is the perfect total body workout for all of those situations.
The exercises in today’s video will work multiple muscle groups at a time, which will increase blood flow and your heart rate. This will get you to that cardio zone without having to jump and run and take up a lot of space. All you need is a couple of dumbbells and enough space for a yoga mat.
Get ready to feel the burn and sweat!
Follow the video or print out the workout instructions and take them with you anywhere!
Grab some light dumbbells and do the following circuit. Take little to no rest between exercises – this should be a constant flow of movement.
1. Sumo squat hammer curl (10 reps)
2. Sumo squat shoulder press (10 reps)
3. Pulsing sumo squat shoulder press (10 reps)
4. Regular squat front raise (10 reps)
5. Regular squat into a back lunge with front raise (8 reps each leg)
6. Regular squat into a back lunge front kick (8 reps each leg)
7. Front kicks (20 reps)
8. Front kicks with shoulder press (20 reps)
9. Narrow squat (10 reps)
10. Narrow squat into stiff leg deadlift (10 reps)
11. Add a narrow row at the bottom the deadlift (10 reps)
12. Bent over narrow row (15 reps)
13. Three bent over narrow rows into one push-up (8 reps)
14. Mountain climbers (20 reps)
15. Half turkish get-up (10 reps each side)
16. Crunches (20 reps)
17. Slow bicycle crunch (20 reps)
18. Double leg drops (10 reps)
19. Straight arm plank (1-minute)
20. Weighted bird – dog (15 reps each side)
2 thoughts on “Total Body Workout For Small Spaces”