It is Day 20 of the #25DaysofMFit and today we are workout the upper body! Today’s workout you can literally do anywhere because you don’t need anything but yourself. This is a no equipment arm workout, but trust me when I say… it is not easy.
This workout will burn out your muscles and leave you feeling sore tomorrow. Don’t believe me? Try it out for yourself!
Print out the workout instructions or follow along with the video!
Complete one set of all exercises with very minimal rest:
1. Cross Step Row (20 reps)
2. Small Arm Circles Forward (30 reps)
3. Small Arm Circles Backward (30 reps)
4. Elbows Behind Row (30 reps)
5. Elbows Behind Pulse (30 reps)
6. Rotator Cuff Push (30 reps)
7. Arms Straight Push Back (30 reps)
8. Elbows Behind Row (30 reps)
9. Walk Down (10 reps)
10. Plank (30 seconds)
11. Dive Push-ups (15 reps)
12. Superman (10 reps)
13. Superman Lat Pull Down (10 reps)
14. Cobra Push-ups (30 reps)
15. Alternating Down Dog Knee Pull (20 reps)
16. Down Dog Push-ups (10 reps)
17. Mountain Climbers