It is Day 20 of the #25DaysofMFit, and today we are doing a 15-minute no equipment arm workout!
Today’s workout can literally be done anywhere because you don’t need anything but yourself. This is a no equipment arm workout, but trust me when I say… it is not easy. While some of these exercises look easy, they work they muscles a lot!
This workout will make your muscles burn and leave you feeling sore tomorrow. Don’t believe me? Try it out for yourself!
If you have enjoyed my #25DaysofMFit challenge, please take a moment to check out my home workout plans. I have several 2-week, 4-week and 8-week home workouts plans that would be the perfect next fitness challenge for you. Take this short quiz to see which plans is right for you!
Follow along with the 15-minute no equipment arm workout!
Complete one set of all exercises with very minimal rest:
1. Cross Step Row (20 reps)
2. Small Arm Circles Forward (30 reps)
3. Small Arm Circles Backward (30 reps)
4. Elbows Behind Row (30 reps)
5. Elbows Behind Pulse (30 reps)
6. Rotator Cuff Push (30 reps)
7. Arms Straight Push Back (30 reps)
8. Elbows Behind Row (30 reps)
9. Walk Down (10 reps)
10. Plank (30 seconds)
11. Dive Push-ups (15 reps)
12. Superman (10 reps)
13. Superman Lat Pull Down (10 reps)
14. Cobra Push-ups (30 reps)
15. Alternating Down Dog Knee Pull (20 reps)
16. Down Dog Push-ups (10 reps)
17. Mountain Climbers