29 Aug 30-Minute Total Body Dorm Room Workout
Sadly, summer is coming to a close. This also means that you may be going back to work or school, and your calendar will start to fill up with lots of commitments.
I know your life is busy, and that is why I created this workout! This 30-minute total body workout is going to help you sculpt your muscles and burn off unwanted fat.
All you need to do this workout is a set of dumbbells (or two equally weighted water bottles) and a tiny corner in your living space. This won’t take much space at all. It is apartment and dorm room friendly!
Feel free to print out the workout or follow along with the video!
Complete one round of the following exercises with no rest:
1. Sumo Squat (15 reps)
2. Sumo Squat to Star (15 reps)
3. Pulsing Sumo Squat to Star (10 reps)
4. Pulsing Sumo Squat to Star with Calf Raise (10 reps)
5. Static Hold Sumo Squat with Bicep Curl (15 reps)
6. Right Leg Curtsy Lunge (10 reps)
7. Right Leg Curtsy Lunge into Squat (10 reps)
8. Right Leg Curtsy Lunge with Lateral Raise into Squat (10 reps)
9. Right Leg Standing Side Leg Lifts (15 reps)
10. Repeat Curtsy Lunge series on the left leg
11. Right Leg Oil Rig (15 reps)
12. Single Leg Bent Over Row (15 reps)
13. Leg Leg Balancing L-Raise (10 reps)
14. Left Leg Oil Rig (15 reps)
15. Single Leg Bent Over Row (15 reps)
16. Right Leg Balancing L-Raise (10 reps)
17. Right Leg Get-ups (10 reps)
18. Right Leg Pulses (20 reps)
19. Left Leg Get-ups (10 reps)
20. Left Leg Pulses (20 reps)
21. Kneeling Opposite Single Arm Arnold Press (15 reps each)
22. Weight Crunches (20 reps)
23. Weight Tabletop Crunches (20 reps)
24. Weighted Bicycle Crunches (20 reps)