I am back with a brand new mini band workout! If you have been following my blog for a while you know how much I love these mini bands. They are versatile and easy to travel with. You can literally take them anywhere because they weigh practically nothing and take up no space in your luggage or backpack.
Today I have lots of new exercises to share with you that will help you tone your entire body. Get ready to feel your butt, legs, core, and arms! No muscle is safe with this one!
Feel free to print out the workout below or follow along with the video!
Do the following circuit once:
1. Double banded squat (20 reps)
2. Triple banded squat press (20 reps)
3. Plank steps (10 full reps)
4. 4/2/1 Squat walk series (10 reps, 10 reps, 20 reps)
5. Double banded side lunge (20 reps each leg)
6. Narrow lunge (10 reps each leg)
7. Narrow lunge into kickback (10 reps each leg)
8. Arabesque kickback (30 reps)
9. Kneeling upright row (15 reps each arm)
10. Windshield (20 reps)
11. Single arm narrow row (20 reps each arm)
12. Lat pull down with palms facing each other (20 reps)
13. Modified side plank kick (25 reps each leg)
14. Banded bridge pulses with abduction (20 reps)
15. Banded bridge hold with abduction (20 reps)
16. Banded bridge pulses with constant tension (20 reps)