15 Aug 15-Minute Dumbbell Arm Workout
15 minutes, two light dumbbells, and a little bit of will power… that’s all you need for this workout.
This arm workout is perfect if you are short on time and want a quick pump or if you want to burn out your muscles after a longer workout session. I personally love doing this quick routine before I go to the pool or the beach for some extra body confidence.
Follow along with the video below or print out the instructions!
Do the following exercises as a circuit without any rest between movements
1. Alternating L-Raises (20 reps)
2. Upright Row (30 reps)
3. Rotation Bicep Curl (20 reps)
4. Bicep Reaches (20 reps)
5. Extended Bicep Pulses (10 reps)
6. Rotator Cuff Curl (20 reps)
7. Wide Bicep Curls (20 reps)
8. Flat Back Rotation Row (30 reps)
9. Reverse Fly (20 reps)
10. Overhead Tricep Extensions (20 reps
11. Overhead Tricep Extension Pulses (20 reps)
12. Arnold Press (30 reps)
13. Bent Lateral Raise (20 reps)
14. Chest Pulses (40 reps)