15 minutes, two light dumbbells, and a little bit of will power… that’s all you need for this workout.
This arm workout is perfect if you are short on time and want a quick pump or if you want to burn out your muscles after a longer workout session. I personally love doing this quick routine before I go to the pool or the beach for some extra body confidence.
Follow along with the video below or print out the instructions!
Do the following exercises as a circuit without any rest between movements
- Alternating L-Raises (20 reps)
- Upright Row (30 reps)
- Rotation Bicep Curl (20 reps)
- Bicep Reaches (20 reps)
- Extended Bicep Pulses (10 reps)
- Rotator Cuff Curl (20 reps)
- Wide Bicep Curls (20 reps)
- Flat Back Rotation Row (30 reps)
- Reverse Fly (20 reps)
- Overhead Tricep Extensions (20 reps
- Overhead Tricep Extension Pulses (20 reps)
- Arnold Press (30 reps)
- Bent Lateral Raise (20 reps)
- Chest Pulses (40 reps)