I know how busy you are this time of year. Whether it’s work, school, travel, or family… we all got stuff to do! This dumbbell workout for busy days will keep you moving when your schedule is overwhelming.
This total body workout will help you burn fat and build muscle in just 15 short minutes. All you need is a set of dumbbells and a little bit of space in your living room.
If your busy schedule is exhausting, working out may help. I find these quick total body workouts to be energizing. So, when you get home from your busy day, put on this video and stick it out with me for 15 minutes before you knock out on the couch!
Try the dumbbell workout for busy days!
Complete 1 round of the following circuit. No rest between exercises.
1. Curtsy Lunge Bicep Curl (15 reps each)
2. Squat & Press (15 reps)
3. Side Raise Toss (15 reps)
4. Back Lunge Squat (10 reps)
5. Sumo Squat Around The World (15 reps)
6. Airplane Fly (15 reps)
7. Plank Row (10 reps)
8. Kneeling Arnold Press (15 reps)
9. Skull Crusher (20 reps)
10. Dumbbell Pullover (15 reps)
11. Weighted Bridge Pulses (20 reps)
12. Weighted Bridge Rock (20 reps)