Welcome to Week 7 of Bikini Bootcamp 2017! Today I am going to take you through a cardio chest and tricep workout!
If you’re new here, I have been posting some really intense home workouts for the past two months. It is “bikini season,” and I want to help you all feel your strongest, healthiest, and most confident this year!
Today we are working on the chest and triceps, but of course I have to throw some cardio in there for you too… this is Bikini Bootcamp after all!
Working out isn’t just about losing weight or changing your appearance. These exercises will make you stronger and help you better complete daily tasks. Each movement will improve your balance, core strength, agility, and upper body strength! So many benefits!
For more workouts like this, be sure to check out my home workout plans!
Follow along with the cardio chest and tricep workout below!
Part 1. Total Body Circuit
* Do each exercise for 50 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, and repeat with the next exercise. Complete two rounds for a total of 10 minutes.
1. Squat Jump Squat Press
2. Plie Hold Oblique Reaches
3. Commando Plank
4. Lunge Pulses With Tricep Extension
5. Yoga Climbers
Part 2. Tabata
* This will be 4-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
* Do exercise A twice, exercise B twice, and repeat (AA-BB-AA-BB)
A. Knee Side Kick
B. Double Heel Clicks
Part 3. Half Tabata
* This will be 2-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
A. Tire Run
Part 4. Supersets
* Complete 3 sets of each superset
A – Lying Chest Press With Tabletop Ab Hold
B – Half Cobra Push-ups
A – Flipped Front Raise
B – Single Arm Kneeling Tricep Kickback
A – Lying Chest Fly
B – Single Leg Tricep Dip