Welcome to Week 4 of Bikini Bootcamp 2017! Over the next 8 weeks I am going to be posting some of the toughest MFit workouts ever. These videos will all include strength training, fat burning cardio, and stretching. I will be giving away some of my best tips and exercises to burn fat and build muscle. Let’s get swimsuit ready!
In today’s workout, we will start with some total body training, the move into some intense cardio intervals, and finally finish with some bicep and tricep exercises. This workout is going to be perfect for burning fat and sculpting your upper body!
If you are trying to lean down but maintain (or even grow) your muscle. This kind of workout is perfect for you. The blend of powerful cardio movements and slow resistance training will challenge your muscles in an entirely different way!
You will need dumbbells for this workout. And you will see me using a couple different sets of dumbbells. As you start to get stronger and make progress with your training, you want to start lifting heavier weights. If you want your muscles to continue to get stronger, you must continue to challenge them. Today’s resistance training will include some exercises where I ask you to lift as heavy as you can and some lighter movements to help tone and burn out the muscles. The variety will help sculpt your arms perfectly!
Feel free to print out the workout below to take it with you to the gym or follow along with the video:
Part 1. Total Body Circuit
* Do each exercise for 50 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, and repeat with the next exercise. Complete two rounds for a total of 10 minutes.
- Sumo Squat Bicep Curl To Shoulder Press
- Lunge Punch (right)
- Spiderman Plank
- Lunge Punch (left)
Part 2. Tabata
* This will be 4-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
* Do exercise A twice, exercise B twice, and repeat (AA-BB-AA-BB)
A. Weight Squat Jumps
B. Plank Jacks
Part 3. Half Tabata
* This will be 2-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
A. Side Shuffles
Part 4. Supersets
* Do each superset three times.
- A – Rotation Curl (12 reps)
B – Overhead Tricep Extension (15 reps)
- A – Bicep Curl With Rotator Cuff Push (10 reps)
B – Skull Crusher (12 reps)
- A – Hammer Curl (8-10 reps)
B – Tricep Push-up