Welcome to the final week of Bikini Bootcamp 2017! Over the past 8 weeks I have been posting some seriously difficult workouts. If you haven’t tried all of the workout videos, make sure you do that! Today I have an at-home bikini booty workout for you!
Today is all about the butt checks. Booty building is something I have been working on for years. And today I am here to share with you some of my top tips with you.
If you want more tips, get my 4-week booty building home workout plan. The 4-Week Peach Plan will teach you how to properly engage your glutes to get the most out of your lower body workouts. Get it today!
Follow along with the at-home bikini booty workout below!
Part 1. Progression Circuit
* Do this circuit three times.
* The exercises will change and advance slightly each round. If you don’t feel ready for a more advancement movement, stick to one of the more basic variations.
* Do each exercise for 50 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, and then move on to the next exercise.
1. Weight Squat >> Weight Squat Jack >> Weight Surfer Hops
2. March >> Tap Back Knee >> Tap Back Kick
3. Plank >> Plank with hands on ball of kettlebell >> Plank with hands on handle of kettlebell
4. Alternating Back Lunges >> Alternating Back Lunges With Shoulder Press >> Back Lunge Kettlebell Swing (switch sides at 25 seconds)
Part 2. Tabata
* This will be 4-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
* Do exercise A twice, exercise B twice, and repeat (AA-BB-AA-BB)
A. Back Lunge Hop
B. Speed Skaters
Part 3. Half Tabata
* This will be 2-minutes of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
A. Burpee Tuck Jump
Part 4. Booty Burnout
* Go through the following exercises in order
1. Full Straight Leg Lifts (15 reps)
2. Half Straight Leg Lifts (15 reps)
3. Pulsing Straight Leg Lifts (15 reps)
4. Repeat 1-3 on the SAME leg
* Do 1-4 on opposite leg
5. Clam Shells (30 reps)
6. Elevated Clam Shells (30 reps)
7. Side Leg Pulses (30 reps)
8. Lying Side Kicks (20 reps)
* Do 5-8 on opposite leg
9. Bridge Pulses (40 reps)
10. Fancy Feet Bridge Pulses (30 reps)
11. Single Leg Bridge Pulses (20 reps each)