It is Day 5 of the #25DaysofMFit and we are doing a dumbbell only arm workout!
This upper body workout is going to be non-stop, high rep and will work every muscle in your arms. What else would you expect from a MFit workout?
You will need dumbbells for today’s workout. I use dumbbells in a lot of my home workout videos. In my option, a pair of dumbbells is a must-have home workout tool. If you plan on doing a lot of workouts at home, check out the MFit Amazon store for my go-to home workout equipment.
You really don’t need any heavy weights for this workout. I will be using 5lb weights the whole time. If you don’t have dumbbells at home, feel free to get creative and use water bottles or canned food.
Follow the dumbbell only arm workout below.
Complete each exercise 1x:
1. Arnold Press (30 reps, half alternating arms)
2. Hammer Curl to Flex Tricep (15 reps)
3. Rotation Curl to Flex Tricep (15 reps)
4. Rotator Cuff Curl (15 reps)
5. High Row (15 reps)
6. Flipped Front Raise (15 reps)
7. Plank Row (20 reps)
8. Tabletop Chest Press (20 reps)
9. Chest Fly (15 reps)
10. Skull Crusher (15 reps)