Somehow, summer is already over. As we move into the colder months of the year, we are each faced with the age old question: do I bundle up for my outdoor workout or stay in my warm bed? This rainy day workout will help you stay warm and stay fit!
Today’s rainy day workout video does not require any equipment! It also can be done in a small space, so it can be done anywhere!
I am covering all bases today, so you have no excuses!
This workout is a Bootcamp Flow. I created the Bootcamp Flow workout structure a year ago for my MFit home workout plans. This workout style fuses together resistance training with cardio and stretching in one non-stop flow. It is honestly my favorite way to workout when I am low on energy and in need of a good sweat. Once we start moving, we will not stop. Each exercise is connected, so we will flow from one movement to the next.
Try the workout below:
Do one set of each exercise. Take NO rest between exercises.
1. Walk Down – Downdog – Plank (10 reps)
2. Plank Lunges (10 reps)
3. Static Lunge Elbow Reach (5 reps each)
4. Overhead Back Lunges (20 reps)
5. Walk Down Push-up (10 reps)
6. Plank (30 seconds)
7. Donkey Kicks, Right (20 reps)
8. Get Ups, Right (10 reps)
9. Squat Jacks (15 reps)
10. Donkey Kicks, Left (20 reps)
11. Get Ups, Left (10 reps)
12. Rainbows (20 reps)
13. Small Arm Circles (20 reps each direction)
14. Big Arm Circles Back (10 reps)
15. Rotating Tricep Kickback (15 reps)
16. Posture V (10 reps)