I’m back again with another total mini band workout, and this one is full of fun new exercises that are sure to challenge you.
Mini band workouts are so fun to film because, after filming so many already, I’m forced to be creative. I let my creativity fly on this workout. I went a little over my allotted 15-minute time limit today, but only by a couple minutes. I was just too excited for all of the exercises!
If you have been following along with my workouts for a while, I am sure you have a set of mini bands by now. But, if you don’t, check out the MFit Amazon store to pick up a set.
Want even more mini band workouts? Check out my 2-week mini band home workout plans!
Try the total mini band workout below!
Complete one set of each exercise:
1. Down Dog Knee Pull (10 reps each)
2. Down Dog Abduction (20 reps)
3. Walk Down Squat Jack (10 reps)
4. Side to Side Squat (20 reps)
5. Tension Squat (10 reps)
6. Curl to Press (15 reps)
7. Bicep Curl (15 reps)
8. Pull Over (10 reps)
9. Single Arm Band Pull (10 reps each)
10. Side Step Push-up (10 reps)
11. Plank Jack (20 reps)
12. Superman Abduction (15 reps)
13. Forearm Plank, no band (30 seconds)