Looking for a quick upper body workout to do at home? I’ve got you. Join me for this 15-minute dumbbell arm workout.
Fifteen minutes, two light dumbbells, and a little bit of will power… that’s all you need for this workout.
This arm workout is perfect for the days you don’t have time for a long workout. This quick routine can also act as a burnout after a longer workout session. I personally love doing with video after a MFit cardio workout. This combination makes for a killer session.
However you choose to do this workout, you will need a light set of dumbbells for the exercises. If you do not have weights, feel free to use water bottles, cans of food, or whatever else you have lying around your home.
Follow along with the 15-minute dumbbell arm workout below!
Do the following exercises as a circuit without any rest between movements.
1. Alternating L-Raises (20 reps)
2. Upright Row (30 reps)
3. Rotation Bicep Curl (20 reps)
4. Bicep Reaches (20 reps)
5. Extended Bicep Pulses (10 reps)
6. Rotator Cuff Curl (20 reps)
7. Wide Bicep Curls (20 reps)
8. Flat Back Rotation Row (30 reps)
9. Reverse Fly (20 reps)
10. Overhead Tricep Extensions (20 reps
11. Overhead Tricep Extension Pulses (20 reps)
12. Arnold Press (30 reps)
13. Bent Lateral Raise (20 reps)
14. Chest Pulses (40 reps)