I am back with a brand workout video! Today we are doing a 30-minute total body mini band routine.
If you have been following my blog for a while you know how much I love working with mini bands. They are versatile and easy to travel with. You can literally take them anywhere because they weigh practically nothing and take up no space in your luggage or backpack.
I know many of you love mini band workouts too, so I’ve created two mini band workout plans for you!
My 2-Week Mini Band Sculpt Plan includes slower paced muscle shaping workouts. The 2-Week Mini Band Cardio Plan includes faster paced mini band workouts that will help you burn body fat. Check them out if you want more mini band routines!
Today I have lots of new exercises to share with you that will help you tone your entire body. So, grab your bands. And get ready to feel your butt, legs, arms and abs! No muscle is safe with this one!
Follow along with the 30-minute total body mini band workout below.
Do the following circuit once:
1. Double banded squat (20 reps)
2. Triple banded squat press (20 reps)
3. Plank steps (10 full reps)
4. 4/2/1 Squat walk series (10 reps, 10 reps, 20 reps)
5. Double banded side lunge (20 reps each leg)
6. Narrow lunge (10 reps each leg)
7. Narrow lunge into kickback (10 reps each leg)
8. Arabesque kickback (30 reps)
9. Kneeling upright row (15 reps each arm)
10. Windshield (20 reps)
11. Single arm narrow row (20 reps each arm)
12. Lat pull down with palms facing each other (20 reps)
13. Modified side plank kick (25 reps each leg)
14. Banded bridge pulses with abduction (20 reps)
15. Banded bridge hold with abduction (20 reps)
16. Banded bridge pulses with constant tension (20 reps)