Where my couch potatoes at? No shame in that, many days I am one too! That is why I created this workout for lazy people! Try it out!
I have been sharing at-home workouts for years on this website. Today I am doing something I’ve never done before. I am working out on my couch.
Couch Potatoes rejoice! You don’t need to go far to get this workout done! Even more good news – the workout is only 20-minutes (including stretching). This workout will start and end before you know it.
We will be working everything today, from your shoulders to your bum. You do not need any equipment, but feel free to add weights if you want to!
Follow along with the workout for lazy people!
Complete one set of the following exercises.
1. Sit-Stand Squat (20 reps)
2. Seated Lat Pull Down (30 reps)
3. Overhead Sit-Stand Squat (20 reps)
4. Spiderman Plank with hands on couch (30 reps)
5. Taps alternating fast and slow (50 reps)
6. Rolling Side Plank with feet on couch (20 reps)
7. Plank Leg Lifts with hands on couch (30 reps)
8. Alternating Single Leg Push-ups with hands on couch (16 reps)
9. Bulgarian Lunges (15 reps each)
10. Hip Thrusts (40 reps)
11. Supported Tabletop Crunches (50 reps)
12. Elevated Bridge Pulses (50 reps)
13. Tabletop Crunches (50 reps)
14. Single Leg Bridge Pulses (15 full reps + 10 pulses each leg)