Sadly, summer is almost over. For some of you this may just mean a change of season. For others, this means you may be going back to work or school. Your calendar is about to fill up with lots of commitments, so you need a workout that is quick, effective and easy to do at home! This total body dorm room workout is just that!
I know your life is busy, and that is why I created this workout! This 30-minute workout video is going to help you sculpt your muscles and burn body fat.
Looking for more quick and effective 30-minute workouts? Try one of my 2-week home workout plans! Each plan comes with a 14-day workout schedule, involving daily 30 minute workouts. Check them out now!
All you need for this workout is a set of dumbbells (or two equally weighted water bottles) and a tiny corner in your living space. This won’t take much space at all. It is apartment and dorm room friendly!
Follow along with the total body dorm room workout below!
Complete one set of the following exercises with no rest:
1. Sumo Squat (15 reps)
2. Sumo Squat to Star (15 reps)
3. Pulsing Sumo Squat to Star (10 reps)
4. Pulsing Sumo Squat to Star with Calf Raise (10 reps)
5. Static Hold Sumo Squat with Bicep Curl (15 reps)
6. Right Leg Curtsy Lunge (10 reps)
7. Right Leg Curtsy Lunge into Squat (10 reps)
8. Right Leg Curtsy Lunge with Lateral Raise into Squat (10 reps)
9. Right Leg Standing Side Leg Lifts (15 reps)
10. Repeat Curtsy Lunge series on the left leg
11. Right Leg Oil Rig (15 reps)
12. Single Leg Bent Over Row (15 reps)
13. Leg Leg Balancing L-Raise (10 reps)
14. Left Leg Oil Rig (15 reps)
15. Single Leg Bent Over Row (15 reps)
16. Right Leg Balancing L-Raise (10 reps)
17. Right Leg Get-ups (10 reps)
18. Right Leg Pulses (20 reps)
19. Left Leg Get-ups (10 reps)
20. Left Leg Pulses (20 reps)
21. Kneeling Opposite Single Arm Arnold Press (15 reps each)
22. Weight Crunches (20 reps)
23. Weight Tabletop Crunches (20 reps)
24. Weighted Bicycle Crunches (20 reps)